OOTD: Yellow and Brown, Take 2
I wasn’t feeling well today…either I’m getting sick or my allergies are really bad. I would have called off today, but it’s a busy time right now at work and I figured I could try to get as much “desk work” done as possible and avoid “people contact.” I needed a no-brainer outfit. So I chose yellow and brown even though I wore the exact same color combination last week. Oh, well.
Cardigan: Old Navy
White tank: JCP via JCPenney
Dress pants: some junior brand via Boscov’s (probably, don’t remember)
Brown pumps: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
In case you’re wondering why I chose the blue necklace, blue is one of the striped colors in the pants.
Linking up with:
- OOTD: Yellow and Brown (thelazygirlblog.com)
- OOTD: A White Jacket (thelazygirlblog.com)
- OOTD: Chambray and a Skirt (thelazygirlblog.com)
- OOTD: Possibly My Favorite Summer Outfit (thelazygirlblog.com)
- OOTD: Floral Dress (thelazygirlblog.com)